We are constantly developing to meet the challenges of a changing global market
We will work closely with you to plan an efficient and cost-effective way of dealing with commercial property matters.
We are a commercial property law firm based in the Morecambe Bay area. Bannister Bates has the expertise to deliver a truly bespoke legal service of the highest calibre in commercial/business property transactions for businesses and business owners throughout the North West and further afield. We act for developers, construction companies, landlords and tenants in retail offices and industrial sectors. Specialist advice is available in relation to property acquisition or disposal through to more complex development schemes with funding. We are proud to have successfully expanded the commercial department in recent years through our reputation in this area to include large commercial clients nationally. We represent larger national clients as well as smaller regional businesses. We stress that every client is important to us however large or small. We understand that every client is different with different needs and requirements. It is our mantra to ensure that we work closely with all our clients to plan an efficient and cost effective way to deal with their transaction on time and in budget, ensuring the highest quality of legal advice specifically tailored to our clients’ needs. We understand the importance of fast effective and pragmatic legal advice, ensuring that we achieve our client’s goals whilst identifying and managing risks and opportunities.
We have our own in-house team of experts as well as access to a network of other property professionals such as planners, architects, valuers, lenders, and investors.
As a business client Bannister Bates will help you
- Acquire or sell commercial land or buildings, including residential development estates/plots, caravan parks, industrial units on green field or brown field industrial sites
- Utilise our bespoke case management systems to structure estate disposal schemes efficiently and in line with your deadlines
- Organise arrangements for leasing commercial property – as landlord or tenant – including negotiating new leases, renewing or surrendering leases for retail offices and industrial sectors
- Make efficient and cost-effective decisions on agricultural property and land transactions
- Help you steer a clear path through the paperwork associated with planning or environmental issues
- Attend to funding/security related matters connected commercial acquisitions or sales